Orange Honey Chicken
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 4 chicken leg quarters (3-1/2 pounds), skin removed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Place chicken in a single layer in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, honey and mustard. Baste chicken with half the marinade. Bake 15 minutes longer; baste with remaining marinade. Bake 10 minutes more or until the meat juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 310 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 142mg cholesterol, 733mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 45g protein.
Oct 2, 2011
Too strong of an "orange" flavor, could easily cut back the oj...
Apr 29, 2010
Excellent flavor and so easy. Don't thaw the orange juice concentrate and the sauce shouldn't be too thin...just baste the chicken while it is cooking.
Dec 9, 2009
Is the sauce supposed to be heated? It was very thin and didn't really add anything to our chicken. I probably would not make again.