Orange Halloween Punch Recipe
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 3 cups orange drink
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine the juice, soda and orange drink. Stir in ginger ale. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: about 6 quarts.
1 cup: 158 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Orange Halloween Punch
"I make this punch every year for my son's birthday. It's perfect for Halloween. I changed the sodas to Diet, since we have diabetics in the family. It tastes great!"