Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloins
This flavorful glaze is simple to prepare, and its hint of orange really complements the pork. You just can't beat a hearty meal that tastes great and is good for you, too.
- 8 slices lean pork tenderloin cutlets, 1/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1. Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet. Brown pork on both sides; sprinkle with pepper and garlic powder. Continue cooking pork while combing Worcestershire sauce and orange juice concentrate. Pour sauce over meat; add green onions and cook over low heat until sauce is thick and glazed. Serve with fresh orange slices if desired.
2 slices: 169 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Feb 11, 2011
I put in fresh garlic and a little more juice, reduced it and served with rice. Yum
Dec 6, 2009
Quick, easy, very tasty.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC