This flavorful glaze is simple to prepare, and its hint of orange really complements the pork. You just can't beat a hearty meal that tastes great and is good for you, too.
Recommended: 20 Recipes to Make with Fresh Citrus
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 slices lean pork tenderloin cutlets, 1/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet. Brown pork on both sides; sprinkle with pepper and garlic powder. Continue cooking pork while combing Worcestershire sauce and orange juice concentrate. Pour sauce over meat; add green onions and cook over low heat until sauce is thick and glazed. Serve with fresh orange slices if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloins in Country Woman January/February 1990, p37
Reviews forOrange Glazed Pork Tenderloins
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review