Orange-Glazed Pork Stir-Fry
"To add extra color and tangy flavor, I like to stir drained mandarin orange segments in with the cooked pork," shares Edie DeSpain in Logan, Utah. "This makes such a fast, simple and delicious meal!"
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Reduce heat to medium; add the snow peas, onion, marmalade and chili sauce. Cook and stir until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return pork to the pan and heat through. Serve with rice if desired.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 277 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Originally published as Pork with Orange-Glazed Onions and Pea Pods in Cooking for 2 Fall 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.