- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Reduce heat to medium; add the snow peas, onion, marmalade and chili sauce. Cook and stir until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return pork to the pan and heat through. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forOrange-Glazed Pork Stir-Fry
"Good recipe for two. I added a tsp of Thai curry paste and a little soy sauce. Delicious...will make again."