Orange-Ginger Fruit Dip
A platter of colorful cut-up fruit surrounding a bowl of this fluffy no-fuss dip will sweeten any holiday buffet table. It's a great way to get kids to eat fruit, too!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the marshmallow creme, orange zest and ginger. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit.