- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat orange yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, orange, grapes, apple and celery. Stir in the yogurt, salt and pepper; toss until well coated. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with almonds just before serving.
3/4 cup: 104 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.