Orange Fruit Cups
This is always a favorite with children who come to visit. It’s a wonderful treat that’s healthy, fast and easy to make. —Suzan Wiener, Spring, Hill, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 medium navel oranges, halved
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional ground cinnamon, optional
- Using a paring or grapefruit knife and a spoon, scoop out pulp from oranges, leaving a shell. Separate orange sections and chop; transfer to a small bowl.
- Add the apple, banana, yogurt and cinnamon. Fill orange shells with fruit mixture. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired. Serve immediately.