Orange-Drizzled Grape Tartlets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut cookie dough into twelve slices, about 3/4 in. thick. On ungreased baking sheets, pat each slice to form 1/2-in.-thick circles. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until blended. Spread over cookie crusts. Top with grapes.
- In a microwave-safe dish, microwave marmalade, covered, on high 15-20 seconds or until warmed. Drizzle over grapes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 286 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 31, 2019
I was looking for an easy individual "fruit pizza" concept for a bridal shower that my church was hosting. I used this concept, but purchased a large bag of frozen sugar cookie pucks and baked them off in lieu of the tube dough. I subbed seasonal fruit (kiwi, strawberries, mandarin oranges and blueberries), and used the orange marmalade on top. They were a hit, and I will definitely make these again. The individual cookies lent themselves well to "building your own" cookie too, if someone wasn't fond of the fruits chosen (made it an interactive part of the bridal shower).
Jul 14, 2012
The only problem I had was that the cookies got soggy after a while. Not sure what to do about that.