Orange-Drizzled Grape Tartlets
Sugar cookie dough and cream cheese make it easy to build a crunchy, tangy tartlet featuring lush seasonal grapes. —Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut cookie dough into twelve slices, about 3/4 in. thick. On ungreased baking sheets, pat each slice to form 1/2-in.-thick circles. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until blended. Spread over cookie crusts. Top with grapes.
- In a microwave-safe dish, microwave marmalade, covered, on high 15-20 seconds or until warmed. Drizzle over grapes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 286 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Grape Tartlets in Taste of Home June/July 2012