Orange-Drizzled Grape Tartlets
Sugar cookie dough and cream cheese make it easy to build a crunchy, tangy tartlet featuring lush seasonal grapes. —Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut cookie dough into twelve slices, about 3/4 in. thick. On ungreased baking sheets, pat each slice to form 1/2-in.-thick circles. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until blended. Spread over cookie crusts. Top with grapes.
- In a microwave-safe dish, microwave marmalade, covered, on high 15-20 seconds or until warmed. Drizzle over grapes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 286 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Grape Tartlets in Taste of Home June/July 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.