Orange Dream Smoothies
This is such an easy way to brighten up a breakfast or brunch. Cool, frothy and bursting with orange flavors, you'll never want just plain OJ again. —Phyllis Schmalz, Kansas City, Kansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups fat-free frozen yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- Place orange juice concentrate, yogurt and extract in a blender; cover and process until blended.
- Transfer to a pitcher; stir in club soda. Serve immediately over ice. Serve with orange slices.