Orange Dream Mimosas Recipe
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) champagne or other sparkling wine
- Fresh strawberries
- 1. Place first four ingredients in a blender; cover and process until sugar is dissolved. Transfer to an 8-in. square dish; freeze, covered, 6 hours or overnight.
- 2. To serve, place 1/4 cup orange mixture in each champagne glass. Top with champagne. Garnish with strawberries; serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (4 cups frozen mix).
For non-alcoholic version: Substitute champagne with 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) sparkling apple cider.
1 serving: 138 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Orange Dream Mimosas
"OMG! This is the most amazing thing I have eaten in a loooonnngg time!!!!"