- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) champagne or other sparkling wine
- Fresh strawberries
- Place first four ingredients in a blender; cover and process until sugar is dissolved. Transfer to an 8-in. square dish; freeze, covered, 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, place 1/4 cup orange mixture in each champagne glass. Top with champagne. Garnish with strawberries; serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (4 cups frozen mix).
Reviews forOrange Dream Mimosas
"OMG! This is the most amazing thing I have eaten in a loooonnngg time!!!!"