Orange Cucumber Salad Recipe
This summery salad Edna Shaffer shares combines cucumbers, oranges and a tangy dressing with fresh-tasting results. "Sometimes I sprinkle sunflower kernels over the top before serving for extra crunch," suggests the Beulah, Michigan cook.
- 2 small cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sweetened plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon orange juice
- Dash salt, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine cucumbers and orange slices. Combine yogurt and orange juice; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, season with salt if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 71 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 vegetable, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Orange Cucumber Salad
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC