It took mere minutes for the home economists in our Test Kitchen to toss together these parfaits. The crunchy granola and cashews contrast nicely with the mandarin oranges and yogurt.
Recommended: 60 Muffin Recipes Worth Waking Up For
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/3 cup granola cereal without raisins
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- 3 cups (24 ounces) orange yogurt
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a bowl, combine the granola, coconut and cashews. In each of four parfait glasses or bowls, layer half of a container of yogurt, 2 tablespoons granola mixture, 5 or 6 orange segments, remaining yogurt and remaining granola mixture.
- Garnish with remaining oranges. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Crunch Yogurt in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p12
Reviews forOrange Crunch Yogurt
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2013
"This was delicious, have it often."