Orange Crispy Cookies
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in cereal and walnuts if desired. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
2 each: 134 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 21, 2012
Super easy to make and really good. I get complimented on them all the time. A nice diversion from the standard cookies.
Dec 31, 2010
Why so many recipes with no picture?