Orange Crispy Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in cereal and walnuts if desired. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 134 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 21, 2012
Super easy to make and really good. I get complimented on them all the time. A nice diversion from the standard cookies.
Dec 31, 2010
Why so many recipes with no picture?