- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 plastic cups or Popsicle molds (3 ounces each)
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to room temperature. Stir in the yogurt, milk and vanilla. Pour 1/4 cup into each cup or mold; insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Yield: 10 ice pops.
Reviews forOrange Cream Pops
"very easy and good. I like the orange but other flavors might be good too."
"Very good and easy! Anxious to try different flavors."
"I like to snack on cold things in the hot, hot summer. This fit the bill."
"My grandkids will be expecting these on a regular basis. easy, inexpensive, refreshing!"
"Everyone loved them. Grandma V"
"I only had 1% milk so used that. These reminded me of pudding pops. I was able to give one to a guest with gluten allergies when everyone was eating cake."
"I, too, used sugar free jello. I must say, tho.....I am glad we ate 3 of them before they hardened completely. In that state they were great! Allowing mine to harden completely made them too much like "ice" and not enough cream in the cream pops. BUT, they were good and I'll do them again."
"My son told me these taste just like the "whipped" orange cream yogurts from the store--we freeze them too. These are certainly MUCH cheaper and plus you can vary the flavor."
"These were gone as soon as they were frozen enough to eat. Just made them again but used strawberry jello. Very good!!"
"It's great.. My kids love it!!"