Orange Cream Delight
This light dessert will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. Topped with refreshing fruit and lightened with marshmallows, it's pretty and tasty.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 carton (4 ounces) whipped orange yogurt
- 3/4 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1/2 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 small banana, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and whipped topping; fold in oranges and marshmallows. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Garnish servings with banana slices.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 229 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Fruity Orange Cream Delight in Reminisce December/January 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.