Orange Coffee Cake Ring
Tiny Dobbin of Winchester, Virginia shares her super-easy recipe for dressed-up orange rolls. With just three ingredients, Orange Coffee Cake Ring turns ordinary into elegant with toasted coconut and cream cheese.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.9 ounces) orange sweet rolls with icing
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Preheat oven to 375°. Set aside icing from sweet rolls. Arrange rolls in a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and reserved icing. Spread over rolls. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 212 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 368mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Royal Orange Coffee Cake in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.