Orange Coconut Balls
When my mother first made these slightly sweet morsels years ago, we immediately fell in love with their unique flavor.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Roll into 1-in. balls, then roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Roll in additional confectioners' sugar before serving.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 98 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Orange Coconut Balls in Best of Country Cookies
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.