Orange Coconut Balls
When my mother first made these slightly sweet morsels years ago, we immediately fell in love with their unique flavor. —Helen Youngers, Kingman, Kansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Roll into 1-in. balls, then roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Roll in additional confectioners' sugar before serving.