- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 frozen pound cake (16 ounces), thawed and cubed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a heavy saucepan, combine both chocolates and cream; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Stir in orange juice concentrate; keep warm. Serve with cake and fruit. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Reviews forOrange Chocolate Fondue
"Love the orange juice in this just makes it a whole different flavor."
"This is the perfect balance of orange and chocolate. I wouldn't change a thing. So good!"