- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Hot cooked rice
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a skillet or wok, cook the chicken and onions in oil until chicken juices run clear. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce and ginger until smooth. Pour over chicken mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve over rice. Top with orange segments, walnuts and parsley. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Reviews forOrange Chicken Stir-Fry
"okay, a little bland"
"This was really good and easy to make. Loved the fresh ingredients in it. The oranges just set it off nicely."
"Sauce was very easy to make and the soy sauce and orange juice are a great combination. A side of vegetables is great for additional color and texture."