- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 5 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- Hot cooked pasta
- In a large skillet, stir-fry the chicken, carrots, green pepper and onion in oil until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are crisp-tender. In a small bowl, combine the flour and brown sugar; stir in orange juice and chili sauce until smooth. Add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forOrange Chicken Skillet
"This recipe was awful. The sauce was too thick and the mixture of the OJ and chili sauce did not taste well together. Will never make again!"
"The sauce was way too sweet and the flavor wasn't very good."
"Very, very tasty! Family loved it."