Orange-Chicken Endive Boats
This tasty appetizer is great any time of year, but is especially appropriate during the Christmas season with the splash of red from the dried cranberries.—Tracy Anderson, Lincroft, New Jersey
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 30 endive leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Spoon about 1 tablespoon onto each endive leaf.