Orange Cappuccino Creams
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate with 1/4 cup cream, orange juice, extract and zest. Stir until chocolate is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in walnuts. Cool for 10-12 minutes.
- 2. Using a small spoon, fill paper or foil candy cups about two-thirds full with cooled chocolate mixture. Chill for 30 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine coffee granules and remaining cream. Cook and stir over low heat until coffee is dissolved. Add semisweet chocolate; cook and stir until chocolate is melted. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon over each cup. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
1 each: 17 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 25, 2017
I made these for then first time last week. Brought them to work and wasn't sure how my co-workers would like them. To my delight they LOVED them!! Many asked me for the recipe, and many more said they were awesome!! thank you for this recipe. I would definitely make again.
Dec 14, 2010
This has been one of my favorites for a while. I'm delighted that I found it online.
Nov 30, 2008
I make this every year. They are too die for!!!