- 12 squares (1 ounce each) white baking chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablespoons whipping cream, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 4 squares (1 ounces each) semisweet chocolate, chopped
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate with 1/4 cup cream, orange juice, extract and peel. Stir until chocolate is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in walnuts. Cool for 10-12 minutes. Using a small spoon, fill 1-in. foil or paper candy cups about two-thirds full. Chill for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, combine coffee granules and remaining cream in a saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until coffee is dissolved. Add semisweet chocolate; cook and stir until chocolate is melted. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon over white chocolate in each cup. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews forOrange Cappuccino Creams
"I made these for then first time last week. Brought them to work and wasn't sure how my co-workers would like them. To my delight they LOVED them!! Many asked me for the recipe, and many more said they were awesome!! thank you for this recipe. I would definitely make again."
"This has been one of my favorites for a while. I'm delighted that I found it online."
"I make this every year. They are too die for!!!"