- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over cake. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews forOrange Bundt Cake
"I love putting mayo on cakes too if ya know what I mean"
"I made this for my nieces birthday. She loved it. Some reviews said it needed more orange flavor so I used an orange cake mix. Everyone said it was so good and moist."
"Made this cake a few days ago and felt that it was moist enough just did not have the orange flavor I was expecting. I did add extra orange zest and orange extract but still was lacking flavor."
"So easy and so good!"
"Very moist very refreshing. Will make again soon. It was almost as if you were eating an orange ice cream Popsicle (dreamsicle) delicious..."
"I used a container of sour cream instead of the mayonnaise."
"This was an absolutely AMAZING cake. Everyone just thought it was heavenly. GOOD JOB!!"
"I substituted vanilla pudding mix for the Dream Whip. EXCELLENT!"