Orange Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Place orange juice in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasoned salt. Dip pork chops in orange juice, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160deg;. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Orange Breaded Pork Chops
"Love the flavor with the crisp."
"Could you substitute orange juice for apple juice??"
"I've made this recipe before and we love it. The only thing that i did to it was cut down on the orange juice. You can easily get away with using 1 cup of orange juice instead of the 2. I also use a little bit more of the oil then what it calls for."
"I am making these pork chops & feel that 2 cups of orange juice is quite excessive. I used one cup & that was perfect. I'm baking these instead of frying, did dip them briefly into the butter/oil mixture to moiston the crumbs but feel frying can be avoided with the same results. I am sure they will taste good as I've baked breaded chops before, but just wanted to comment on the amount of o.j."