Orange Breaded Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Place orange juice in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasoned salt. Dip pork chops in orange juice, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160&#deg;.
Mar 1, 2014
Love the flavor with the crisp.
Jan 25, 2012
Could you substitute orange juice for apple juice??
Aug 30, 2010
I've made this recipe before and we love it. The only thing that i did to it was cut down on the orange juice. You can easily get away with using 1 cup of orange juice instead of the 2. I also use a little bit more of the oil then what it calls for.
Dec 3, 2009
We really liked this...it was easy and a good way to get rid of some pork chops you've had for a while since all the ingrediants are things you'll normally have around the house. We paired it with some rice and it was yummy!
Jun 25, 2009
I am making these pork chops & feel that 2 cups of orange juice is quite excessive. I used one cup & that was perfect. I'm baking these instead of frying, did dip them briefly into the butter/oil mixture to moiston the crumbs but feel frying can be avoided with the same results. I am sure they will taste good as I've baked breaded chops before, but just wanted to comment on the amount of o.j.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.