Orange BBQ Baby Back Ribs Recipe
I avoid long and complicated recipes during the summer months (I'd rather be out by the pool with my family!), so I came up with this easy citrus twist on barbecue. The orange adds a subtle, deliciously fresh flavor. I also use the sauce when I make chicken fondue.
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) honey barbecue sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1. Place ribs bone side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until tender; drain.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, orange juice and peel; set aside 1 cup for serving. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Place ribs over direct heat; baste with some of the sauce. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until browned, turning and basting occasionally. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 1011 calories, 61g fat (23g saturated fat), 245mg cholesterol, 1415mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 0 fiber), 51g protein.
Reviews for Orange BBQ Baby Back Ribs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC