Orange Barbecued Turkey Recipe
Turkey on the grill is wonderful and the marinade of this recipe make it even more delicious. It is super fast and you will be serving dinner in no time.—Lynn Zukas, Spencer, Massachusetts
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 turkey breast steaks (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill or broil steaks for 3-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Do not overcook. Yield: about 4 servings.
Reviews for Orange Barbecued Turkey
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC