Orange Baked Chicken
This chicken has a fresh and fruity citrus flavor that is sure to satisfy your family. I've been asked to make this more times than I can remember!
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up and skin removed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon ground savory
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- Place chicken pieces in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine orange juice, lemon juice, bouillon, savory, sage and salt if desired; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally.