Orange and Onion Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 head Boston lettuce, separated into leaves
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Sliced almonds
- Bottled poppy seed dressing
- Arrange lettuce leaves, onion and oranges on salad plates. Chill. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Serve with poppy seed dressing.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 25, 2018
i gave this a four star only because the onions where a little overpowering but its a delicious side dish to go with fish or chicken the mandarin oranges in it made you think of the beach light and refeshing deb Pennington VFE Decatur Al.