VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 8 slices ciabatta bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Place roast beef on ciabatta slices. In a large bowl, combine arugula and romaine. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Drizzle over greens; toss to coat. Arrange over beef; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwiches in Taste of Home June/July 2013
Reviews forOpen-Faced Roast Beef Sandwiches
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2013
"This was very good. I like more dressing on my foods, I'll double it next time."