Open-Faced Ham and Apple Melts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices deli ham
- 1/2 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese, halved
- Place English muffin halves cut side up on a baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread with mustard. Top with ham, apple slices and cheese. Broil 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 muffin half: 130 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 429mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Oct 13, 2011
The tastes did NOT go together! It wasn't good. I made it and ate it, but didn't enjoy it. My kids didn't like it and didn't eat it, I had to eat theirs for lunch the next day....sorry but this was a fail... :( Will not make it again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.