- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices deli ham
- 1/2 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese, halved
- Place English muffin halves cut side up on a baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread with mustard. Top with ham, apple slices and cheese. Broil 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forOpen-Faced Ham and Apple Melts
"The tastes did NOT go together! It wasn't good. I made it and ate it, but didn't enjoy it. My kids didn't like it and didn't eat it, I had to eat theirs for lunch the next day....sorry but this was a fail... :( Will not make it again."