- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, minced onion, parsley flakes and seasoned salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forOnion Veggie Dip
"Made this as a last minute dip for an impromptu get-together, so I wasn't sure if it would be okay without sitting for a bit to let the dried onion soften. It was fine right away and sooooo tasty. easy and delicious? This will be the only onion dip I make from now on!"
"I am not too sure as to why this is called onion veggie dip - the only veggie was the onion? I would have figured maybe some minced bell peppers (but nope) we didn't like this dip - wasn't much to it and well - neither did our guests! I ended up mixing ranch dry mix n2 it and then it was a mere ok? will not make this again!"
"Also great with dill added too."
"I added 1 TBS Garlic Powder...we love garlic in this house! It is awesome!"
"Great taste everyone liked."
"So simple & So yummy!"
"Have made it several times now. Easiest and most convenient for me and very tasty for those fortunate enough to get it! Ingredients are things always on hand in my kitchen -- except maybe the sour cream. Would recommend it to anyone who makes dips.Teddy"
"This dip was really good. I did not have dried minced onion so I used dried chopped onion in it's place."