Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 25 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Arrange potatoes around chicken. Combine soup and sour cream; spread over chicken and potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 hours. Sprinkle with onions; bake 10 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 619 calories, 27g fat (12g saturated fat), 117mg cholesterol, 852mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 35g protein.
Jul 19, 2012
Everyone in my family really liked this. It was extremely easy. I used Eastern potatoes and 98% Fat Free soup. The sauce is very good over the potatoes. Definitely a keeper!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.