Onion Cheese Ball Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 3 to 4 ounces blue cheese, room temperature
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a mixing bowl, beat cheeses, onion and Worcestershire sauce until well mixed. Shape into a ball and roll in parsley. Chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (4 inches).
3 tablespoons: 96 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Onion Cheese Ball
"This was a great appetizer at our holiday brunch."