This hearty cheese ball is as wonderful to eat as it is beautiful to serve. A delicious combination of cheeses makes it a real crowd-pleaser, and it's so quick and easy to make—perfect for open houses and wedding receptions. —Anna Mayer, Fort Branch, Indiana
Recommended: 20 Slider Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 3 to 4 ounces blue cheese, room temperature
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, beat the cheeses, onion and Worcestershire sauce and mix well. Shape into a ball and roll in parsley. Chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (4 inches).
Originally published as Onion Cheese Ball in Taste of Home June/July 1994, p39
Reviews forOnion Cheese Ball
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2013
"This was a great appetizer at our holiday brunch."