Bake a dozen of these oniony, herby biscuits for a little something new in the holiday bread basket. They're also awesome with a bowl of chili, soup or stew. —L. Dorow, Fairmont, MN
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Bread Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, thyme and onion mixture; make a well in center. Pour milk into well; stir just until moistened. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Onion & Garlic Biscuits in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Reviews forOnion & Garlic Biscuits
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2018
"Where does the garlic come in?"