- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add flank steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for rare, a meat thermometer should read 140°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forOne-For-All Marinated Beef
"My husband loved this recipe. Definitely a keeper."
"I upped all the ingredients & added Worcestershire sauce & more garlic. Left a London broil style steak in the marinade for 2 days. Nice mellow flavor, needs garlic or a punch of hot sauce. Meat was flavorful, juicy & delicious. Very good on the grill."
"used this with grilled chicken tonight. . . nice combination of flavors and the meat was juicy and tender. YUM!"
"I use this marinade for all meats and it is a family favorite!!"