One-Dish Chicken with Vegetables Recipe
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into chunks
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soup mix, garlic powder and oil. add chicken, potatoes and carrots; toss to coat. Arrange in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for One-Dish Chicken with Vegetables
"Went together very quickly. I cut the chicken into 2" chunks and dumped everything together in one bag to season (used minced garlic from a jar instead of garlic powder) then dumped it all together into a 13 x 9. Looks pleasant and smells great!"
"This was VERY good! This will go into my recipe box and become a favorite in our weekly rotation!"
"OMG what a snap to prepare and FAST cooking time. I will make this again for sure. I cooked it exactly as listed (20 minutes for part II) and the chicken was PERFECT. I noticed my potatoes weren't all thoroughly cooked though; only the ones actually touching the bottom of the baking dish were. so next time I will put the veggies on the bottom and the chicken on the top when baking. Other than that I will be making this again. Perfect for a busy school night!"
"Great and easy recipe that everyone loved! Will definitely keep in my workday meal plan. Added sliced onion to the bag as well as used Extra Virgin Olive Oil to make a little healthier. Enjoy!"
"So easy and my kids loved it."
"This recipe is great. Fast, easy, and loved by my kids and adults"