Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 100 large eggs
- 2-1/2 quarts 2% milk
- 1-1/4 teaspoons white pepper
- 7-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 7-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- Divide the butter among five 13x9-in. baking dishes; set aside. In a large bowl, beat 20 eggs, 2 cups milk and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese and 1-1/2 cups ham; pour into one prepared dish. Repeat four times.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean (cover with foil if the top browns too quickly). Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 258 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 390mg cholesterol, 416mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.
Mar 26, 2013
The instructions below the ingredients give the amounts needed to make 1 pan, rather than 5 pans
Jan 31, 2010
ITHOUGHT IT WAS GREAT. ICUT EVERYTHING BACK AND MADE 1 FORTH OF THR RECIPE. EVERYONE LOVED IT. THEY ATE IT ALL UP. SHOULD HAVE MADE 1 HALF.
Apr 14, 2009
Yes, it's for a large group. Yields 60 servings.
Apr 7, 2009
I hope this recipe does not call for 100 eggs. this must be a mistake
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.