- 1 tube (12 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped canned mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the ham, 1/4 cup cheese and mushrooms.
- In a skillet, melt butter; add the egg mixture. Cook and stir until eggs are nearly set. Spoon into biscuit cups.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
2 each: 412 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 211mg cholesterol, 1317mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.