To tie into the Mediterranean feel of this Easter dinner, we created these easy appetizers. The salty tapenade pairs well with the toasted baguette slices.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 20 Greek olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 15 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick), toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add olives; toss to coat. Serve with baguette slices.