- 1 dill pickle spear plus 1 teaspoon juice
- 3 sweet pickles plus 1 teaspoon juice
- 6 pitted ripe olives plus 1 teaspoon juice
- 6 pimiento-stuffed olives plus 1 teaspoon juice
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 6 celery ribs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Finely chop the pickles and olives; set aside. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, Miracle Whip, juices and salt until blended. Stir in the pickles, olives and pecans.
- Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag; pipe or stuff into celery sticks. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forOlive-Stuffed Celery
"We enjoyed this with celery and crackers. I had to guess amounts, though. Actual measurements would have been nice. Olives and pickles can be very different sizes."
"I'm not a fan of sweet pickles. Do you think leave them out or would I not notice?"
"I have prepared this twice in the last month. I love the combination of flavors and considered it a healthy snack. It may be a little messy to stuff celery."