Olive Floret Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted small ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots and olives. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and dressing mix; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, toss again and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 77 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 598mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 4, 2018
I've made this salad for a number of potlucks and picnics over the years. It's always a hit with the vegetable lovers in the group. Suggestion: I recommend using Wishbone Robusto Italian Dressing.