Olive Floret Salad
I’m retired from a large company but occasionally work when someone’s on vacation. We’ve had many potlucks there, and even now on my trips back, everyone still asks for this salad. —Joanne Flanigan, South Beloit, Illinois
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted small ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots and olives. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and dressing mix; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, toss again and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 77 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 598mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Jun 4, 2018
I've made this salad for a number of potlucks and picnics over the years. It's always a hit with the vegetable lovers in the group. Suggestion: I recommend using Wishbone Robusto Italian Dressing.