Olive Corn Salad Recipe
This recipe has been a favorite of mine for years. My grandmother would always ask me to make it for our family picnic.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, quartered and sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a bowl, combine the corn, eggs and olives. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and seasonings. Stir into corn mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 254 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Olive Corn Salad
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC